Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beginning

I have discovered since Grace was born, three months ago, that I can talk about little else.   I don't want to become one of those moms so obsessed with their children they lose touch with their husbands and everyone else around them, yet here I am. The hubs and I are fine, despite the fact that in a sleep deprived rage I flipped out on him this morning. He earned it, trust me. I find myself going to write something  for my other blog and wondering if any of my knitting friends, my primary readers, care to hear about breastfeeding and milestones. Considering few of them have small children, I doubt it      

My other reason for a new blog is for myself and for Grace. I want a record of this crazy, precious, all too short time when she's small. A new blog for my new life and my journey in recreating it for my new family.

I can't promise quality or quantity, but I will promise honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment